In Episode #248, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 creative ways to market to your email list. Sending a personal message or doing a bit more front end research regarding data on your leads can all be effective methods to market better. Tune in to maximize your marketing efforts with your email list and watch your click rates soar.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Creative Ways to Market to Your Email List
- 00:35 – First is the Frank Kern style – resurfacing important emails, over and over, until you click
- 01:34 – Neil uses PicSnippets which allows you to create custom images for your emails
- 02:21 – Third is RSS to blogs
- 02:50 – RSS automation makes things easier for you
- 02:54 – Fourth is to segment your list right after they opt-in
- 03:39 – You also send manual messages to your list
- 04:06 – Eric sends manual messages once a week and the open rate is higher
- 04:23 – Sixth is to integrate your email system with Clearbit to get more of your lead’s data
- 04:59 – You can send them more customized emails, as well
- 05:11 – From the Clearbit’s data, find companies that are more relevant to you
- 06:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When it comes to emailing your list—keep a healthy balance between automated and personalized messages.
- Being more personal in your emails attracts more clicks.
- Research tried and tested email sequences to see what works best for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...