In episode #1925, Neil and Eric discuss seven critical marketing roles for 2022. There are plenty of new trends that are predicted for 2022. Tune in to find out who you should hire to prepare your business for the rapidly changing marketing landscape!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Seven Critical Marketing Roles For 2022.
- [00:30] Why you need a data scientist more than any other role.
- [01:04] Why you should hire someone to repurpose your blog posts.
- [01:36] Find folks who can do translation work so that you can expand internationally.
- [01:57] The role of community in 2022 and why you need a community manager.
- [02:51] How a creative marketer can help you stand out.
- [03:01] How hiring a specialized content creator can help your business.
- [03:50] Finding someone who can take care of conversion optimization.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...