In episode #1925, Neil and Eric discuss seven critical marketing roles for 2022. There are plenty of new trends that are predicted for 2022. Tune in to find out who you should hire to prepare your business for the rapidly changing marketing landscape!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Seven Critical Marketing Roles For 2022.
- [00:30] Why you need a data scientist more than any other role.
- [01:04] Why you should hire someone to repurpose your blog posts.
- [01:36] Find folks who can do translation work so that you can expand internationally.
- [01:57] The role of community in 2022 and why you need a community manager.
- [02:51] How a creative marketer can help you stand out.
- [03:01] How hiring a specialized content creator can help your business.
- [03:50] Finding someone who can take care of conversion optimization.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...