In episode #1925, Neil and Eric discuss seven critical marketing roles for 2022. There are plenty of new trends that are predicted for 2022. Tune in to find out who you should hire to prepare your business for the rapidly changing marketing landscape!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Seven Critical Marketing Roles For 2022.
- [00:30] Why you need a data scientist more than any other role.
- [01:04] Why you should hire someone to repurpose your blog posts.
- [01:36] Find folks who can do translation work so that you can expand internationally.
- [01:57] The role of community in 2022 and why you need a community manager.
- [02:51] How a creative marketer can help you stand out.
- [03:01] How hiring a specialized content creator can help your business.
- [03:50] Finding someone who can take care of conversion optimization.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...