In episode #1157, we are sharing 7 ideas for customer acquisition for the rest of the year! We run through collaborations, useful tools, expanding content, and more! Tune in today to get the best advice on increasing your customer count!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Customer Acquisition Ideas for the Rest of 2019.
- [00:33] Channel partnerships and cross-platform collaborations.
- [01:17] Utilizing affordable tools to manage your site and its data.
- [02:25] The process of content expansion to ease the need to create something new.
- [03:12] Voice search and the usefulness of Jetson AI.
- [03:48] AI for advertising and using Pattern 89 for this purpose.
- [04:21] Automating your SEO process with the tools that are currently available.
- [05:00] Chat programs, funnels and product tours with Intercom.
- [05:42] Make sure you check that out!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...