In episode #1157, we are sharing 7 ideas for customer acquisition for the rest of the year! We run through collaborations, useful tools, expanding content, and more! Tune in today to get the best advice on increasing your customer count!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Customer Acquisition Ideas for the Rest of 2019.
- [00:33] Channel partnerships and cross-platform collaborations.
- [01:17] Utilizing affordable tools to manage your site and its data.
- [02:25] The process of content expansion to ease the need to create something new.
- [03:12] Voice search and the usefulness of Jetson AI.
- [03:48] AI for advertising and using Pattern 89 for this purpose.
- [04:21] Automating your SEO process with the tools that are currently available.
- [05:00] Chat programs, funnels and product tours with Intercom.
- [05:42] Make sure you check that out!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...