In episode #1157, we are sharing 7 ideas for customer acquisition for the rest of the year! We run through collaborations, useful tools, expanding content, and more! Tune in today to get the best advice on increasing your customer count!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Customer Acquisition Ideas for the Rest of 2019.
- [00:33] Channel partnerships and cross-platform collaborations.
- [01:17] Utilizing affordable tools to manage your site and its data.
- [02:25] The process of content expansion to ease the need to create something new.
- [03:12] Voice search and the usefulness of Jetson AI.
- [03:48] AI for advertising and using Pattern 89 for this purpose.
- [04:21] Automating your SEO process with the tools that are currently available.
- [05:00] Chat programs, funnels and product tours with Intercom.
- [05:42] Make sure you check that out!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...