In episode #1157, we are sharing 7 ideas for customer acquisition for the rest of the year! We run through collaborations, useful tools, expanding content, and more! Tune in today to get the best advice on increasing your customer count!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Customer Acquisition Ideas for the Rest of 2019.
- [00:33] Channel partnerships and cross-platform collaborations.
- [01:17] Utilizing affordable tools to manage your site and its data.
- [02:25] The process of content expansion to ease the need to create something new.
- [03:12] Voice search and the usefulness of Jetson AI.
- [03:48] AI for advertising and using Pattern 89 for this purpose.
- [04:21] Automating your SEO process with the tools that are currently available.
- [05:00] Chat programs, funnels and product tours with Intercom.
- [05:42] Make sure you check that out!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...