In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Dead Simple Social Media Marketing Tactics That Still Work Today
- [00:45] 1: Post your content repeatedly on social media.
- [00:55] Share a few times in the first 24 hours and you’ll get more hits than you normally would.
- [01:30] 2: Push things to your email list.
- [01:53] 3: Post a portion of your post on LinkedIn.
- [02:01] Make sure to link to your site so people can finish the post.
- [02:10] 4: Repurpose your content.
- [02:30] Make sure things are formatted for the sites you are using.
- [02:48] 5: A week after you’ve posted something, post the entirety of it to social media (like Facebook).
- [03:43] 6: Go back to basics.
- [03:59] Look at your engagements ( using TubeBuddy or similar) to get a sense of what performs well.
- [04:25] Create posts based around your most successful topics.
- [04:56] 7: Make sure you keep your paragraphs short.
- [05:22] Short sentences and paragraphs will get you more reach.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:33] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...