In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Dead Simple Social Media Marketing Tactics That Still Work Today
- [00:45] 1: Post your content repeatedly on social media.
- [00:55] Share a few times in the first 24 hours and you’ll get more hits than you normally would.
- [01:30] 2: Push things to your email list.
- [01:53] 3: Post a portion of your post on LinkedIn.
- [02:01] Make sure to link to your site so people can finish the post.
- [02:10] 4: Repurpose your content.
- [02:30] Make sure things are formatted for the sites you are using.
- [02:48] 5: A week after you’ve posted something, post the entirety of it to social media (like Facebook).
- [03:43] 6: Go back to basics.
- [03:59] Look at your engagements ( using TubeBuddy or similar) to get a sense of what performs well.
- [04:25] Create posts based around your most successful topics.
- [04:56] 7: Make sure you keep your paragraphs short.
- [05:22] Short sentences and paragraphs will get you more reach.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:33] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it w...
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...