In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Dead Simple Social Media Marketing Tactics That Still Work Today
- [00:45] 1: Post your content repeatedly on social media.
- [00:55] Share a few times in the first 24 hours and you’ll get more hits than you normally would.
- [01:30] 2: Push things to your email list.
- [01:53] 3: Post a portion of your post on LinkedIn.
- [02:01] Make sure to link to your site so people can finish the post.
- [02:10] 4: Repurpose your content.
- [02:30] Make sure things are formatted for the sites you are using.
- [02:48] 5: A week after you’ve posted something, post the entirety of it to social media (like Facebook).
- [03:43] 6: Go back to basics.
- [03:59] Look at your engagements ( using TubeBuddy or similar) to get a sense of what performs well.
- [04:25] Create posts based around your most successful topics.
- [04:56] 7: Make sure you keep your paragraphs short.
- [05:22] Short sentences and paragraphs will get you more reach.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:33] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...