In episode #1304, we share the top e-commerce trends for 2020 that you also want to tap into. We tell you how to use up and down-sales in your funnel, allow users to buy through chat, employ push notifications, and much more! Tune in to hear how the landscape of paid ads in e-commerce is changing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven E-Commerce Trends for 2020.
- [00:31] Maximize your revenue by adding up-sales and down-sales throughout your funnel.
- [01:08] Get users to buy through chat by using applications like ManyChat or MobileMonkey.
- [01:36] How paid ads are changing in e-commerce, just look at Google and Olay’s partnership.
- [02:58] Leverage the data that you have to personalize the customer experience.
- [03:31] Use push notifications to send people back to your e-commerce site.
- [04:21] Create seamless experiences in-store and offline.
- [05:04] Consider a re-marketing ad for those who don’t buy or abandon their carts.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...