In episode #1304, we share the top e-commerce trends for 2020 that you also want to tap into. We tell you how to use up and down-sales in your funnel, allow users to buy through chat, employ push notifications, and much more! Tune in to hear how the landscape of paid ads in e-commerce is changing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven E-Commerce Trends for 2020.
- [00:31] Maximize your revenue by adding up-sales and down-sales throughout your funnel.
- [01:08] Get users to buy through chat by using applications like ManyChat or MobileMonkey.
- [01:36] How paid ads are changing in e-commerce, just look at Google and Olay’s partnership.
- [02:58] Leverage the data that you have to personalize the customer experience.
- [03:31] Use push notifications to send people back to your e-commerce site.
- [04:21] Create seamless experiences in-store and offline.
- [05:04] Consider a re-marketing ad for those who don’t buy or abandon their carts.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....