In episode #1304, we share the top e-commerce trends for 2020 that you also want to tap into. We tell you how to use up and down-sales in your funnel, allow users to buy through chat, employ push notifications, and much more! Tune in to hear how the landscape of paid ads in e-commerce is changing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven E-Commerce Trends for 2020.
- [00:31] Maximize your revenue by adding up-sales and down-sales throughout your funnel.
- [01:08] Get users to buy through chat by using applications like ManyChat or MobileMonkey.
- [01:36] How paid ads are changing in e-commerce, just look at Google and Olay’s partnership.
- [02:58] Leverage the data that you have to personalize the customer experience.
- [03:31] Use push notifications to send people back to your e-commerce site.
- [04:21] Create seamless experiences in-store and offline.
- [05:04] Consider a re-marketing ad for those who don’t buy or abandon their carts.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...