In episode #811, Eric and Neil discuss 7 marketing tools that will skyrocket your growth. These tools will help you with your Ecommerce CRO. Tune in to hear which tools you should be using.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] 7 Ecommerce Marketing Tools That’ll Skyrocket Your Growth
- [00:41] 1: HelloBar helps you collect emails and emails help you build and control your audience.
- [01:01] 2: Cart Abandonment Software (ReJoin, etc.) are helpful.
- [01:25] This will help you increase your sales by 10%.
- [01:43] 3: Skubana is inventory management software.
- [02:18] They have a “god mode” that allows you to use one system to track everything and they won’t take a percentage of your revenue.
- [02:40] 4: Izooto will help you track people who visited your site, but didn’t make a purchase.
- [03:15] It’s a great way to increase conversions through directed push notifications.
- [03:35] 5: Jungle Scout helps you find products that are on the uptick. It tracks sales numbers.
- [04:15] 6: Bounce Exchange is very expensive, but it’s the most complex service for ecommerce.
- [04:30] It helps track shopping carts from device to device.
- [05:04] 7: Intercom is a chat bot and can integrate with other apps, like Stripe.
- [05:24] They have chat agents available 24/7.
- [05:36] Bonus: LandBot is a great landing page tool.
- [05:45] It’s another chat bot.
- [05:49] That’s all for today!
- [05:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...