In episode #811, Eric and Neil discuss 7 marketing tools that will skyrocket your growth. These tools will help you with your Ecommerce CRO. Tune in to hear which tools you should be using.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] 7 Ecommerce Marketing Tools That’ll Skyrocket Your Growth
- [00:41] 1: HelloBar helps you collect emails and emails help you build and control your audience.
- [01:01] 2: Cart Abandonment Software (ReJoin, etc.) are helpful.
- [01:25] This will help you increase your sales by 10%.
- [01:43] 3: Skubana is inventory management software.
- [02:18] They have a “god mode” that allows you to use one system to track everything and they won’t take a percentage of your revenue.
- [02:40] 4: Izooto will help you track people who visited your site, but didn’t make a purchase.
- [03:15] It’s a great way to increase conversions through directed push notifications.
- [03:35] 5: Jungle Scout helps you find products that are on the uptick. It tracks sales numbers.
- [04:15] 6: Bounce Exchange is very expensive, but it’s the most complex service for ecommerce.
- [04:30] It helps track shopping carts from device to device.
- [05:04] 7: Intercom is a chat bot and can integrate with other apps, like Stripe.
- [05:24] They have chat agents available 24/7.
- [05:36] Bonus: LandBot is a great landing page tool.
- [05:45] It’s another chat bot.
- [05:49] That’s all for today!
- [05:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...