In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Email Marketing Hacks That You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:45] 1: Have a super-signature at the bottom of your email.
- [01:12] 2: Clean your lists.
- [01:40] If you keep sending emails to people who don’t open them, Gmail will push them to spam.
- [02:41] 3: Use Sender Score to see if you are being blacklisted.
- [03:04] 4: Re-send your email to those that didn’t open it (with slight tweaks).
- [03:48] 5: Instead of putting a bunch of links in your email, keep it simple.
- [04:10] 6: Don’t send HTML based emails with templates.
- [05:06] 7: Write nine word emails.
- [05:15] When you do this, it should be right to the point.
- [05:33] It’s a great way to get a conversation started.
- [05:49] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...