In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Email Marketing Hacks That You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:45] 1: Have a super-signature at the bottom of your email.
- [01:12] 2: Clean your lists.
- [01:40] If you keep sending emails to people who don’t open them, Gmail will push them to spam.
- [02:41] 3: Use Sender Score to see if you are being blacklisted.
- [03:04] 4: Re-send your email to those that didn’t open it (with slight tweaks).
- [03:48] 5: Instead of putting a bunch of links in your email, keep it simple.
- [04:10] 6: Don’t send HTML based emails with templates.
- [05:06] 7: Write nine word emails.
- [05:15] When you do this, it should be right to the point.
- [05:33] It’s a great way to get a conversation started.
- [05:49] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...