In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Email Marketing Hacks That You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:45] 1: Have a super-signature at the bottom of your email.
- [01:12] 2: Clean your lists.
- [01:40] If you keep sending emails to people who don’t open them, Gmail will push them to spam.
- [02:41] 3: Use Sender Score to see if you are being blacklisted.
- [03:04] 4: Re-send your email to those that didn’t open it (with slight tweaks).
- [03:48] 5: Instead of putting a bunch of links in your email, keep it simple.
- [04:10] 6: Don’t send HTML based emails with templates.
- [05:06] 7: Write nine word emails.
- [05:15] When you do this, it should be right to the point.
- [05:33] It’s a great way to get a conversation started.
- [05:49] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...