In episode #1574, we share seven evergreen marketing campaigns that you should be running permanently. Evergreen campaigns are easily automated so, once set up, there is little effort required from your side. Tune in to hear how retargeting campaigns, email sequences, and text messages can be leveraged to keep the dollars rolling in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Evergreen Marketing Campaigns That You Should Always Have Running
- [00:36] An evergreen campaign is one that stands the test of time.
- [00:45] Consider a retargeting campaign for those who visit your page without converting.
- [01:20] Always have a set email sequence to send to your growing email list.
- [01:49] Look at your Google analytics to see which posts perform best and boost them.
- [02:39] Do a push notification drip sequence and watch how many visitors you get!
- [03:05] Text messages have more than a 90% open rate, so be sure to use this opportunity.
- [03:44] Check out Russell Brunson’s webinar formula and create one of your own.
- [04:21] Leverage the power of the nine-word email, created by Dean Jackson.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...