In episode #1177, we share seven evergreen marketing tools that should be in your toolkit! We go through Ahrefs Content Explorer, Ubersuggest, IFTTT, and more. Tune in to hear about the best things to be adding to your marketing stack!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Evergreen Marketing Tools to Keep in Your Toolkit.
- [00:33] The simplicity and effectiveness of Supermetrics.
- [01:03] Why you should check out Ahrefs Content Explorer.
- [01:25] Making use of Google’s Search Console and Google Analytics.
- [01:58] The amazing time saving tool called IFTTT.
- [02:35] Go get Ubersuggest! It’s free and pretty much unbeatable.
- [03:01] Getting a great mobile chat application that works for you.
- [04:05] Using SimilarWeb to get an idea of your competitors.
- [04:25] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....