In episode #1030, we discuss really smart marketing techniques you should copy. Tune in to hear which ideas are worth emulating.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples of Really Smart Marketing That You Should Copy
- [00:35] 1: Native advertising.
- [00:45] We previously talked about Audi having a partnership with the studio that created The Avengers.
- [01:14] 2: Giveaways.
- [01:30] Giving away small things for free can bring in users and their contact info.
- [02:00] 3: A 30 day challenge.
- [02:15] It’s a way of engaging people.
- [02:42] 4: A free book funnel.
- [02:50] Give away a book, charge for shipping, then up or downsell.
- [03:25] 5: Superhuman.
- [03:31] It’s a great email tool that helps you quickly create an email campaign.
- [04:20] 6: Sell through live video.
- [04:30] Live pitches work.
- [04:55] 7: Minimum viable content.
- [05:15] Create content, see what sticks.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...