In episode #1030, we discuss really smart marketing techniques you should copy. Tune in to hear which ideas are worth emulating.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples of Really Smart Marketing That You Should Copy
- [00:35] 1: Native advertising.
- [00:45] We previously talked about Audi having a partnership with the studio that created The Avengers.
- [01:14] 2: Giveaways.
- [01:30] Giving away small things for free can bring in users and their contact info.
- [02:00] 3: A 30 day challenge.
- [02:15] It’s a way of engaging people.
- [02:42] 4: A free book funnel.
- [02:50] Give away a book, charge for shipping, then up or downsell.
- [03:25] 5: Superhuman.
- [03:31] It’s a great email tool that helps you quickly create an email campaign.
- [04:20] 6: Sell through live video.
- [04:30] Live pitches work.
- [04:55] 7: Minimum viable content.
- [05:15] Create content, see what sticks.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...