In episode #1030, we discuss really smart marketing techniques you should copy. Tune in to hear which ideas are worth emulating.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples of Really Smart Marketing That You Should Copy
- [00:35] 1: Native advertising.
- [00:45] We previously talked about Audi having a partnership with the studio that created The Avengers.
- [01:14] 2: Giveaways.
- [01:30] Giving away small things for free can bring in users and their contact info.
- [02:00] 3: A 30 day challenge.
- [02:15] It’s a way of engaging people.
- [02:42] 4: A free book funnel.
- [02:50] Give away a book, charge for shipping, then up or downsell.
- [03:25] 5: Superhuman.
- [03:31] It’s a great email tool that helps you quickly create an email campaign.
- [04:20] 6: Sell through live video.
- [04:30] Live pitches work.
- [04:55] 7: Minimum viable content.
- [05:15] Create content, see what sticks.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...