In episode #1067, we discuss 7 examples of world class content that stands out of the rest. Tune in to hear what makes this content stand out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples Of World Class Content That Stand Out From The Rest
- [00:51] 1: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report.
- [01:20] She covers things we wouldn’t have thought of.
- [01:45] 2: Animagraffs.
- [01:55] They create great infographics.
- [02:05] 3: HotPod News.
- [02:55] 4: Backlinko.
- [03:30] If you have too many images, it makes it hard to update your content. Backlinko helped us figure this out.
- [03:51] 5: A16Z Podcast.
- [04:11] Their job is to identify trends.
- [04:20] 6: Gary Vaynerchuck.
- [05:08] 7: AngelList.
- [05:25] The creator of AngelList has a great podcast and is also a great guest.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...