In episode #1067, we discuss 7 examples of world class content that stands out of the rest. Tune in to hear what makes this content stand out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples Of World Class Content That Stand Out From The Rest
- [00:51] 1: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report.
- [01:20] She covers things we wouldn’t have thought of.
- [01:45] 2: Animagraffs.
- [01:55] They create great infographics.
- [02:05] 3: HotPod News.
- [02:55] 4: Backlinko.
- [03:30] If you have too many images, it makes it hard to update your content. Backlinko helped us figure this out.
- [03:51] 5: A16Z Podcast.
- [04:11] Their job is to identify trends.
- [04:20] 6: Gary Vaynerchuck.
- [05:08] 7: AngelList.
- [05:25] The creator of AngelList has a great podcast and is also a great guest.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...