In episode #1067, we discuss 7 examples of world class content that stands out of the rest. Tune in to hear what makes this content stand out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples Of World Class Content That Stand Out From The Rest
- [00:51] 1: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report.
- [01:20] She covers things we wouldn’t have thought of.
- [01:45] 2: Animagraffs.
- [01:55] They create great infographics.
- [02:05] 3: HotPod News.
- [02:55] 4: Backlinko.
- [03:30] If you have too many images, it makes it hard to update your content. Backlinko helped us figure this out.
- [03:51] 5: A16Z Podcast.
- [04:11] Their job is to identify trends.
- [04:20] 6: Gary Vaynerchuck.
- [05:08] 7: AngelList.
- [05:25] The creator of AngelList has a great podcast and is also a great guest.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...