In episode #1067, we discuss 7 examples of world class content that stands out of the rest. Tune in to hear what makes this content stand out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Examples Of World Class Content That Stand Out From The Rest
- [00:51] 1: Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report.
- [01:20] She covers things we wouldn’t have thought of.
- [01:45] 2: Animagraffs.
- [01:55] They create great infographics.
- [02:05] 3: HotPod News.
- [02:55] 4: Backlinko.
- [03:30] If you have too many images, it makes it hard to update your content. Backlinko helped us figure this out.
- [03:51] 5: A16Z Podcast.
- [04:11] Their job is to identify trends.
- [04:20] 6: Gary Vaynerchuck.
- [05:08] 7: AngelList.
- [05:25] The creator of AngelList has a great podcast and is also a great guest.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...