In episode #896, we discuss Facebook ad hacks. Tune in to hear the 7 hacks that will help you crush 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Facebook Ad Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:33] 1: Run Messenger ads, as they are inexpensive.
- [01:07] 2: Turn off Instagram ads when running Facebook ads.
- [01:22] You will get the lowest ROI on Instagram.
- [01:35] 3: The story ads are performing well, so try one before they become too popular.
- [01:48] 4: Make remarketing videos.
- [02:00] 5: Facebook has an A/B testing option that you should try.
- [02:18] 6: Click on your competitors “Info & Ads” link that will help you compare stats.
- [03:31] 7: Don’t just duplicate your ads.
- [03:50] Share one page post and stop splitting social stats.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...