In episode #896, we discuss Facebook ad hacks. Tune in to hear the 7 hacks that will help you crush 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Facebook Ad Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:33] 1: Run Messenger ads, as they are inexpensive.
- [01:07] 2: Turn off Instagram ads when running Facebook ads.
- [01:22] You will get the lowest ROI on Instagram.
- [01:35] 3: The story ads are performing well, so try one before they become too popular.
- [01:48] 4: Make remarketing videos.
- [02:00] 5: Facebook has an A/B testing option that you should try.
- [02:18] 6: Click on your competitors “Info & Ads” link that will help you compare stats.
- [03:31] 7: Don’t just duplicate your ads.
- [03:50] Share one page post and stop splitting social stats.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...