In episode #1192, we share with you the best free SEO tools that we’ve come across. Whether you need to track snippets, check the vitality of your content, get rid of spam or create the most effective tags, there is the perfect tool for it. Tune in to hear how to master SEO with these free applications!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Free SEO Tools to Check Out!
- [00:47] SEO Ninja and their unique way of tracking snippets.
- [01:06] All the great things Animalz Revive can tell you about your content.
- [01:28] Coming up with new content ideas using AnswerThePublic.
- [01:39] The browser extension that gives you a list of keywords from any web page.
- [02:08] What you can do with the Reddit keyword research tool called Keyworddit.
- [02:20] Why the Google Analytics Referrer Spam Killer is the best!
- [02:45] CanIRank allows you to see if you can show up as number one for a keyword search.
- [02:58] The tools that can tell you if your own or another person’s URL is penalized.
- [03:36] BROWSEO: See what your website appears like to a search engine.
- [03:48] Create the right tags with Aleyda Solis’s tag generator tool.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Search Console
- SEO Ninja
- Animalz Revive
- Wordtracker Scout
- Google Analytics Referrer Spam Killer
- Panguin Tool
- Keywords Everywhere
- The hreflang Tags Generator Tool
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...