In episode #1192, we share with you the best free SEO tools that we’ve come across. Whether you need to track snippets, check the vitality of your content, get rid of spam or create the most effective tags, there is the perfect tool for it. Tune in to hear how to master SEO with these free applications!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Free SEO Tools to Check Out!
- [00:47] SEO Ninja and their unique way of tracking snippets.
- [01:06] All the great things Animalz Revive can tell you about your content.
- [01:28] Coming up with new content ideas using AnswerThePublic.
- [01:39] The browser extension that gives you a list of keywords from any web page.
- [02:08] What you can do with the Reddit keyword research tool called Keyworddit.
- [02:20] Why the Google Analytics Referrer Spam Killer is the best!
- [02:45] CanIRank allows you to see if you can show up as number one for a keyword search.
- [02:58] The tools that can tell you if your own or another person’s URL is penalized.
- [03:36] BROWSEO: See what your website appears like to a search engine.
- [03:48] Create the right tags with Aleyda Solis’s tag generator tool.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Need tips on how to improve your English skills for SEO? Check out how these English speaking, listening, and reading exercises can also help in improving your writing skills.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Search Console
- SEO Ninja
- Animalz Revive
- Wordtracker Scout
- Google Analytics Referrer Spam Killer
- Panguin Tool
- Keywords Everywhere
- The hreflang Tags Generator Tool
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...