In Episode #315, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 fundamentals that every content promotion plan should include. Tune in to learn the checklists that you need for your content promotion plan and the importance of keeping your “unicorns” up to date!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Fundamentals That Every Content Promotion Plan Should Include
- 00:36 – First is to have a checklist where you document everything you need as well as your standard operating procedure
- 01:04 – Second is to create a list of people you are going to hit up in your space
- 01:08 – Every promotion has an outreach
- 01:13 – You want to keep a list so you will know who responded and promoted
- 01:17 – You want to hit up the same exact person 5x a week
- 01:29 – You could also determine who to hit up for a specific type of post
- 01:33 – You don’t want to burn the relationship
- 01:40 – Have an inventory of the tools that you have
- 02:13 – Fourth is to test out timing
- 02:20 – Depending on your industry, there are times that are best to post
- 02:28 – Stick with that time and be consistent
- 02:44 – Fifth is to use paid advertising
- 03:33 – Sixth is having your unicorns
- 03:41 – Every 6 months, check all the content that has done well, re-share and update them
- 03:57 – Update your old content or the traffic will decline
- 04:06 – Last is to measure results
- 04:15 – If you’re not measuring and managing results, you’re not being a good marketer
- 04:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Set a goal and have a plan in place to reach that goal for your content promotion—this way you can track and measure your progress.
- Keep your unicorns up to date so your traffic and engagement won’t decline.
- Make sure that you keep track of your processes, plans, and create checklists to help organize yourself.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...