In episode #1451, we share 7 future-proof SEO strategies to will help to scale your organic traffic. User experience will become increasingly important in how Google will rank pages, so be sure to create pages that are easy to navigate. Tune in to hear how you can track down effective long-tail keywords that will instantly boost your traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Future-Proof SEO Techniques That Will Scale Your Organic Traffic.
- [00:33] Pillar and power pages contribute to good user experiences.
- [00:52] Ensure that you are interlinking your related written content.
- [01:21] Create pages that are super user-friendly and all about their experience.
- [02:15] Build links at scale by creating or buying a product or tool and give it away for free.
- [02:51] Consider hiring a full-time developer once your business is up and running.
- [03:04] Update your old content and pages that lose traffic to keep Google ranking it.
- [03:39] Be careful of updating content pieces that are no longer relevant.
- [04:03] Think about finding and adding long-tail keywords to generate more traffic.
- [04:50] Host as many of your website pages as possible on your CDN.
- [05:45] Optimize your titles and meta descriptions by using Google Search Console.
- [06:30] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...