In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, getting more views on YouTube, tightening up your copy, and so much more! Tune in and find some tools that should accelerate your growth and which you can either get for super cheap or better yet, absolutely free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Game-Changing Growth Tools for Marketers on a Budget.
- [00:30] How good and cheap Ubersuggest and Neil’s offerings are for SEO.
- [01:00] Using Content Decay to identify and maintain parts of your site that are losing traffic.
- [01:38] Making the most of your content by streaming it to multiple sources.
- [02:18] Getting way more traffic from YouTube using vidIQ!
- [02:36] How much more effective you become as a writer using Grammarly.
- [03:18] Connecting all marketing sources in one place using Google Data Studio Alternative.
- [03:53] Using fast-growing Zapier to build marketing workflows.
- [04:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...