In episode #888, we discuss Google Ad hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Google Ads Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:45] 1: Custom-intent audiences.
- [01:01] Anyone searching for “red shoes” can get a red shoes ad.
- [01:20] The CPA is low.
- [01:30] 2: Create a remarketing video for all the people that didn’t check out.
- [01:50] Do an opposite pitch in this video.
- [02:10] 3: Don’t forget to connect your YouTube ads with analytics.
- [02:50] 4: Stop driving people back to the same landing page.
- [03:27] 5: Don’t forget about CPA bidding.
- [03:42] Once you get a few conversions, switch your bid amount.
- [04:15] 6: Run ads on Gmail.
- [04:35] 7: Don’t forget about Google Display Network Responsive Ads.
- [04:55] Have a responsive image.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....