In episode #888, we discuss Google Ad hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Google Ads Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:45] 1: Custom-intent audiences.
- [01:01] Anyone searching for “red shoes” can get a red shoes ad.
- [01:20] The CPA is low.
- [01:30] 2: Create a remarketing video for all the people that didn’t check out.
- [01:50] Do an opposite pitch in this video.
- [02:10] 3: Don’t forget to connect your YouTube ads with analytics.
- [02:50] 4: Stop driving people back to the same landing page.
- [03:27] 5: Don’t forget about Google Ads Machine Learning – CPA bidding.
- [03:42] Once you get a few conversions, switch your bid amount.
- [04:15] 6: Run ads on Gmail.
- [04:35] 7: Don’t forget about Google Display Network Responsive Ads.
- [04:55] Have a responsive image.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...