In episode #888, we discuss Google Ad hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Google Ads Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:45] 1: Custom-intent audiences.
- [01:01] Anyone searching for “red shoes” can get a red shoes ad.
- [01:20] The CPA is low.
- [01:30] 2: Create a remarketing video for all the people that didn’t check out.
- [01:50] Do an opposite pitch in this video.
- [02:10] 3: Don’t forget to connect your YouTube ads with analytics.
- [02:50] 4: Stop driving people back to the same landing page.
- [03:27] 5: Don’t forget about Google Ads Machine Learning – CPA bidding.
- [03:42] Once you get a few conversions, switch your bid amount.
- [04:15] 6: Run ads on Gmail.
- [04:35] 7: Don’t forget about Google Display Network Responsive Ads.
- [04:55] Have a responsive image.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...