In episode #842, we discuss 7 growth hacks that will help you to drive more sales. Tune in to hear how you can increase your sales rates.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Growth Hacks That Will Help You Drive More Sales
- [00:33] 1: Full Contact.
- [00:45] At networking events, people still trade business cards. Full Contact takes the information off scanned business cards and helps you organize it.
- [00:58] It works in conjunction with Zapier.
- [01:22] It reduces time spent on data entry.
- [01:28] 2: Gong.
- [01:44] Gong will help you determine how a pitch went.
- [02:05] You can use the data to help optimize conversion rates.
- [02:54] 4: Schedule Once.
- [03:10] This will help you schedule Sales Rep calls and target the correct leads.
- [03:41] 5: Reducing Friction.
- [04:05] The cost per acquisition for a webinar lead was around $12, which is pretty high. It recently dropped to $4.
- [04:20] 6: Integrate with Twilio.
- [04:40] You can send text reminders for scheduled sales calls.
- [05:05] 7: Front.
- [05:15] Once you have people opt in to emails or messages, you integrate Front with Twilio and send text messages and share those conversations with others on your team.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...