In episode #842, we discuss 7 growth hacks that will help you to drive more sales. Tune in to hear how you can increase your sales rates.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Growth Hacks That Will Help You Drive More Sales
- [00:33] 1: Full Contact.
- [00:45] At networking events, people still trade business cards. Full Contact takes the information off scanned business cards and helps you organize it.
- [00:58] It works in conjunction with Zapier.
- [01:22] It reduces time spent on data entry.
- [01:28] 2: Gong.
- [01:44] Gong will help you determine how a pitch went.
- [02:05] You can use the data to help optimize conversion rates.
- [02:54] 4: Schedule Once.
- [03:10] This will help you schedule Sales Rep calls and target the correct leads.
- [03:41] 5: Reducing Friction.
- [04:05] The cost per acquisition for a webinar lead was around $12, which is pretty high. It recently dropped to $4.
- [04:20] 6: Integrate with Twilio.
- [04:40] You can send text reminders for scheduled sales calls.
- [05:05] 7: Front.
- [05:15] Once you have people opt in to emails or messages, you integrate Front with Twilio and send text messages and share those conversations with others on your team.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....