In episode #842, we discuss 7 growth hacks that will help you to drive more sales. Tune in to hear how you can increase your sales rates.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Growth Hacks That Will Help You Drive More Sales
- [00:33] 1: Full Contact.
- [00:45] At networking events, people still trade business cards. Full Contact takes the information off scanned business cards and helps you organize it.
- [00:58] It works in conjunction with Zapier.
- [01:22] It reduces time spent on data entry.
- [01:28] 2: Gong.
- [01:44] Gong will help you determine how a pitch went.
- [02:05] You can use the data to help optimize conversion rates.
- [02:54] 4: Schedule Once.
- [03:10] This will help you schedule Sales Rep calls and target the correct leads.
- [03:41] 5: Reducing Friction.
- [04:05] The cost per acquisition for a webinar lead was around $12, which is pretty high. It recently dropped to $4.
- [04:20] 6: Integrate with Twilio.
- [04:40] You can send text reminders for scheduled sales calls.
- [05:05] 7: Front.
- [05:15] Once you have people opt in to emails or messages, you integrate Front with Twilio and send text messages and share those conversations with others on your team.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...