7 Growth Levers You Can Pull for 2021
In episode #1591, Neil and Eric discuss seven growth levers you can pull for 2021. We hear about the power of offering free content or advice, why you should not hesitate to DM someone on Twitter, and how personalized content will help you step up your game. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Growth Levers You Can Pull for 2021.
- [01:45] Hiring people from the community onto the payroll: How this helped Twitch explode.
- [02:08] Going live podcast style: What this means and how it works.
- [03:10] Use LinkedIn to offer people something irresistible and build your network.
- [04:14] Why you should give away more for free to grow your business.
- [05:43] Don’t underestimate the power of Twitter DMs.
- [06:41] How to personalize content on your website and why this works.
- [07:40] Be aware of your surroundings if you want to increase your sales.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...