In episode #1225, we will be sharing seven hacks that you can apply to your life to start performing at a more elite level. Whether you are already super successful but want to optimize even further, or you’re just starting along your path to greatness, these seven hacks will be invaluable! We cover sleep and organizational habits, eradicating time-draining tasks, and also the incredible new Timeshifter app. Become your greatest self by hitting play and learning from the best now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Hacks to Performing at an Elite Level.
- [00:30] Use Timeshifter to beat jet lag and perform optimally.
- [01:15] How to optimize life for convenience so that work can be focussed on.
- [02:39] Ways to get as much sleep as possible: room temperature, sobriety, etc.
- [03:39] Break down tomorrow’s tasks into chunks using a to-do list.
- [04:41] What the five through 30 model is and how it can optimize habits and organization.
- [05:40] The benefits of waking up at 04:00 and starting work at 05:00: no distractions.
- [06:26] Batch days by themes of tasks to guard what you spend time doing.
- [07:28] That’s it for today!
- [07:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...