In episode #955, we discuss 7 hacks that will boost your conversion rate. Tune in to see how you can get your conversion rates through the roof.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Hacks to Boost Your Conversion Rate
- [00:40] 1: Personalization.
- [00:50] Try using Clearbit to help you personalize your pitch.
- [01:11] 2: Adding location to your copy.
- [01:52] 3: Don’t sleep on site speed.
- [02:10] 4: Remarketing videos.
- [02:34] Make sure you’re using the opposite pitch.
- [03:05] 5: Dynamic retargeting.
- [03:20] This is a more personal approach.
- [03:45] 6: Talk to your audience.
- [03:56] Whether on the phone or through a survey, you will see more conversions.
- [04:25] 7: Planning poker.
- [04:35] This is a way for the team to debate the finer points of certain A/B tests.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:36] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...