In episode #1142, we lay out 7 highly effective habits that make you a better marketer! From mindset to technology, testing to data collection, we cover it all. Tune in to give your marketing game that extra boost it needs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Highly Effective Habits to Make You a Better Marketer.
- [00:44] Staying open-minded and learning continually!
- [01:37] The running of constant tests; the best way to improve and succeed.
- [02:41] Writing practice and developing the ability to compellingly communicate your ideas.
- [03:52] Data is way more important than any gut feeling you have!
- [04:33] Patience is virtue; allow time to get to your goal.
- [05:41] Keeping up to date with technology and where it is headed.
- [06:47] Do not underestimate the power of relationships!
- [08:01] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...