In episode #1142, we lay out 7 highly effective habits that make you a better marketer! From mindset to technology, testing to data collection, we cover it all. Tune in to give your marketing game that extra boost it needs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Highly Effective Habits to Make You a Better Marketer.
- [00:44] Staying open-minded and learning continually!
- [01:37] The running of constant tests; the best way to improve and succeed.
- [02:41] Writing practice and developing the ability to compellingly communicate your ideas.
- [03:52] Data is way more important than any gut feeling you have!
- [04:33] Patience is virtue; allow time to get to your goal.
- [05:41] Keeping up to date with technology and where it is headed.
- [06:47] Do not underestimate the power of relationships!
- [08:01] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....