In episode #1142, we lay out 7 highly effective habits that make you a better marketer! From mindset to technology, testing to data collection, we cover it all. Tune in to give your marketing game that extra boost it needs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Highly Effective Habits to Make You a Better Marketer.
- [00:44] Staying open-minded and learning continually!
- [01:37] The running of constant tests; the best way to improve and succeed.
- [02:41] Writing practice and developing the ability to compellingly communicate your ideas.
- [03:52] Data is way more important than any gut feeling you have!
- [04:33] Patience is virtue; allow time to get to your goal.
- [05:41] Keeping up to date with technology and where it is headed.
- [06:47] Do not underestimate the power of relationships!
- [08:01] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...