7 Insider’s Secrets to Launching A Book
In episode #1587, we share seven insider’s secrets to launching a book. If you want to get your books noticed, be sure to have quotes and testimonials from well-known authors on the cover. Tune in to learn more about hybrid and traditional publishing and what you can expect from working with publishers in general.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Insider’s Secrets to Launching A Book.
- [00:34] Bulk book sales are now being counted as a single sale.
- [01:04] Use a company like ResultSource that counts bulk sales individually.
- [01:23] Have quotes and testimonials from other book authors on the front and back cover.
- [02:25] Consider hybrid publishing that offers the best of both self and traditional publishing.
- [03:02] Keep in mind that traditional publishers have all the control.
- [03:31] Some traditional publishers also own magazines in which they can promote your book.
- [04:00] Keep in mind that most books don’t sell very well.
- [04:29] Use a well-known agent if you want to go the traditional route.
- [04:50] Publishers are not going to drive sales for you – the marketing is up to you.
- [05:35] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...