In episode #1272, we unpack seven killer growth strategies for your e-commerce company! We look at customer data, automation, subscriptions and more, so make sure to not miss this episode. Tune in to get your e-commerce platform up and running, fast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Killer Growth Strategies for E-Commerce Companies.
- [00:44] Adding in up-sells and down-sells to an e-commerce cart.
- [01:56] Using a customer data platform to improve the customer journey.
- [03:28] Looking for micro-influencers with appropriate audiences.
- [04:19] Automation based on specific customer personas through email and beyond.
- [05:20] Leveraging different channels; push-notifications, subscriptions and more.
- [06:00] Making an enticing subscription offer!
- [07:14] Using live chat services to answer all customer questions.
- [08:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...