In episode #1272, we unpack seven killer growth strategies for your e-commerce company! We look at customer data, automation, subscriptions and more, so make sure to not miss this episode. Tune in to get your e-commerce platform up and running, fast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Killer Growth Strategies for E-Commerce Companies.
- [00:44] Adding in up-sells and down-sells to an e-commerce cart.
- [01:56] Using a customer data platform to improve the customer journey.
- [03:28] Looking for micro-influencers with appropriate audiences.
- [04:19] Automation based on specific customer personas through email and beyond.
- [05:20] Leveraging different channels; push-notifications, subscriptions and more.
- [06:00] Making an enticing subscription offer!
- [07:14] Using live chat services to answer all customer questions.
- [08:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....