In episode #1273, we talk about seven killer growth strategies for SaaS companies! After looking at some strategies for e-commerce in our last episode, we now turn our attention to SaaS, talking about registration flow, content marketing, partner pages and more! Tune in to hear how to grow your SaaS brand, today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Killer Growth Strategies for SaaS Companies.
- [00:59] Automating the sales motions to get the conversation started.
- [02:25] Changing up the registration flow for purchases of a SaaS product.
- [03:28] Product-led growth and the freemium model.
- [04:26] Creating a huge amount of content marketing.
- [05:24] Allowing immediate booking of calls for increased numbers.
- [06:15] Creating partner pages for driving up enrollment.
- [07:51] Setting up product tours and forced onboarding.
- [09:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- David Sacks on The Wilderness Period
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....