In episode #875, we discuss 7 landing page hacks. Tune in to see which ones you should test in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Landing Page Hacks to Test in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Using a tool like Landbot to make a conversational landing page.
- [00:51] If you want an example of this, go to the Marketing School site.
- [01:15] 2: Have them schedule a call right after you collect the lead (using Schedule Once).
- [01:40] 3: Write concise copy.
- [01:54] Swiped has good examples of this.
- [02:10] 4: Do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- [02:30] Right now, people are using Google Sign-in. Try doing something else that helps assuage people’s privacy concerns.
- [03:21] 5: Post a video on your landing page.
- [03:44] 6: Create a longer landing page.
- [04:15] 7: Incentivize people.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...