In episode #860, we discuss 7 last-minute holiday marketing ideas. Tune in to hear 7 great ways to promote your business this holiday season.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas
- [00:50] 1: Leverage the 12 days of Christmas.
- [01:02] Each day, you can have a special offer.
- [01:32] 2: Have a special, one day event.
- [02:20] 3: Discount your most popular or profitable items, so you can an influx of traffic and sales.
- [03:08] 4: Have a photo-sharing contest on social media.
- [03:26] Make sure the contest is product-centric and also offer your product as a prize.
- [03:48] 5: The spinning wheel (like Wheel of Fortune).
- [04:07] A prize wheel is a great way to attract people.
- [04:24] 6: Have a gift card bonus.
- [04:34] As an example, for every $100 in gift cards someone buys, offer an additional amount, like $25 for free.
- [05:07] 7: Cross-promote your products and services with another company.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....