In episode #860, we discuss 7 last-minute holiday marketing ideas. Tune in to hear 7 great ways to promote your business this holiday season.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas
- [00:50] 1: Leverage the 12 days of Christmas.
- [01:02] Each day, you can have a special offer.
- [01:32] 2: Have a special, one day event.
- [02:20] 3: Discount your most popular or profitable items, so you can an influx of traffic and sales.
- [03:08] 4: Have a photo-sharing contest on social media.
- [03:26] Make sure the contest is product-centric and also offer your product as a prize.
- [03:48] 5: The spinning wheel (like Wheel of Fortune).
- [04:07] A prize wheel is a great way to attract people.
- [04:24] 6: Have a gift card bonus.
- [04:34] As an example, for every $100 in gift cards someone buys, offer an additional amount, like $25 for free.
- [05:07] 7: Cross-promote your products and services with another company.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...