In episode #1163, we give you the 7 laws of highly successful marketing campaigns! We go through testing, omni-channel approaches, influencers, advertising and more! Tune in to hear about how you can make your campaigns that much more successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Laws of Highly Successful Marketing Campaigns.
- [00:58] The importance of change and evolution in successful marketing campaigns.
- [02:49] Testing all the elements of your campaign across platforms.
- [03:29] The omni-channel approach and leveraging everything you can.
- [04:52] Channel partnerships and testing different collaborations.
- [06:17] The success of relevant influencers is very dependable!
- [07:45] Data-driven marketing and the formulas for success.
- [08:35] The amounts to spend on advertising; optimizing on front and backend.
- [10:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [10:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kim Kardashian
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Tim Ferriss
- Michael Jordan
- Blake Griffin
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...