In episode #1163, we give you the 7 laws of highly successful marketing campaigns! We go through testing, omni-channel approaches, influencers, advertising and more! Tune in to hear about how you can make your campaigns that much more successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Laws of Highly Successful Marketing Campaigns.
- [00:58] The importance of change and evolution in successful marketing campaigns.
- [02:49] Testing all the elements of your campaign across platforms.
- [03:29] The omni-channel approach and leveraging everything you can.
- [04:52] Channel partnerships and testing different collaborations.
- [06:17] The success of relevant influencers is very dependable!
- [07:45] Data-driven marketing and the formulas for success.
- [08:35] The amounts to spend on advertising; optimizing on front and backend.
- [10:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [10:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kim Kardashian
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Tim Ferriss
- Michael Jordan
- Blake Griffin
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...