In episode #1163, we give you the 7 laws of highly successful marketing campaigns! We go through testing, omni-channel approaches, influencers, advertising and more! Tune in to hear about how you can make your campaigns that much more successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Laws of Highly Successful Marketing Campaigns.
- [00:58] The importance of change and evolution in successful marketing campaigns.
- [02:49] Testing all the elements of your campaign across platforms.
- [03:29] The omni-channel approach and leveraging everything you can.
- [04:52] Channel partnerships and testing different collaborations.
- [06:17] The success of relevant influencers is very dependable!
- [07:45] Data-driven marketing and the formulas for success.
- [08:35] The amounts to spend on advertising; optimizing on front and backend.
- [10:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [10:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kim Kardashian
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Tim Ferriss
- Michael Jordan
- Blake Griffin
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...