In episode #1163, we give you the 7 laws of highly successful marketing campaigns! We go through testing, omni-channel approaches, influencers, advertising and more! Tune in to hear about how you can make your campaigns that much more successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Laws of Highly Successful Marketing Campaigns.
- [00:58] The importance of change and evolution in successful marketing campaigns.
- [02:49] Testing all the elements of your campaign across platforms.
- [03:29] The omni-channel approach and leveraging everything you can.
- [04:52] Channel partnerships and testing different collaborations.
- [06:17] The success of relevant influencers is very dependable!
- [07:45] Data-driven marketing and the formulas for success.
- [08:35] The amounts to spend on advertising; optimizing on front and backend.
- [10:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [10:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kim Kardashian
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Tim Ferriss
- Michael Jordan
- Blake Griffin
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...