In episode #1532, Neil and Eric dive into the seven laws of podcasting. With the medium growing and offering more opportunities than ever, now is the time to get in. We hear about the importance of consistency, repurposing content, and asking for ratings. For this, and a whole lot more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Seven Laws of Podcasting.
- [00:32] How long Eric and Neil have been podcasting for.
- [01:18] Law 1: Be consistent, consistently.
- [01:47] Law 2: Have a lot of content to get more listens.
- [02:16] Law 3: Repurpose content across channels.
- [03:01] Law 4: Do keyword research, no matter the topic.
- [03:13] Law 5: Pay attention to your audio quality and make use of a mixer and a good mic.
- [04:12] Law 6: Always ask your audience for ratings.
- [04:33] Law 7: Stay on top of your numbers, particularly retention.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...