In episode #1532, Neil and Eric dive into the seven laws of podcasting. With the medium growing and offering more opportunities than ever, now is the time to get in. We hear about the importance of consistency, repurposing content, and asking for ratings. For this, and a whole lot more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Seven Laws of Podcasting.
- [00:32] How long Eric and Neil have been podcasting for.
- [01:18] Law 1: Be consistent, consistently.
- [01:47] Law 2: Have a lot of content to get more listens.
- [02:16] Law 3: Repurpose content across channels.
- [03:01] Law 4: Do keyword research, no matter the topic.
- [03:13] Law 5: Pay attention to your audio quality and make use of a mixer and a good mic.
- [04:12] Law 6: Always ask your audience for ratings.
- [04:33] Law 7: Stay on top of your numbers, particularly retention.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...