In episode #1404, we share seven lessons we have learned after 30 million podcast downloads! That’s right Marketing School has had more than 30 million downloads since we started four years ago! We have learned a lot along the way and so we thought we would pick out the seven best lessons to share with all of our listeners! Tune in to hear about equipment, recording schedules and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons After 30 Million Podcast Downloads.
- [00:45] Four years of the Marketing School Podcast!
- [01:21] Consistency is king! You win and grow over time.
- [02:11] Aiming for the biggest reach by repurposing on multiple platforms.
- [03:00] A mixer goes a long way and sound quality can up your game a lot!
- [03:27] Monetization is a great option, even early on.
- [04:12] Utilize all your channels and invite an audience to your show.
- [04:42] Show all of your episodes on platforms, it leads to more plays and downloads.
- [05:17] What makes this show unique? Perspectives and inspiration!
- [06:02] That is it for today!
- [06:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...