In episode #1862, Neil and Eric talk about their main takeaways from interviewing podcast guests. Having been at it for eight or nine years, they know a thing or do. Tune in to hear some of these golden nuggets
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons From Interviewing Podcast Guests
- [00:34] #1: Get a window into how your guest thinks about things.
- [01:21] #2: If guests don’t give the meat and potatoes of their experience, you won’t have a good interview.
- [02:01] #3: Do a lot of research and find out what they’re passionate about.
- [02:27] #4: Find previous interviews to get a feeling of what they talk about.
- [02:50] #5: Ask what you can do for your guest at the end of the show.
- [03:49] #6: Interview people with followings because that will help you.
- [04:17] #7: Remember to repurpose your content
- [04:51] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...