In episode #1862, Neil and Eric talk about their main takeaways from interviewing podcast guests. Having been at it for eight or nine years, they know a thing or do. Tune in to hear some of these golden nuggets
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons From Interviewing Podcast Guests
- [00:34] #1: Get a window into how your guest thinks about things.
- [01:21] #2: If guests don’t give the meat and potatoes of their experience, you won’t have a good interview.
- [02:01] #3: Do a lot of research and find out what they’re passionate about.
- [02:27] #4: Find previous interviews to get a feeling of what they talk about.
- [02:50] #5: Ask what you can do for your guest at the end of the show.
- [03:49] #6: Interview people with followings because that will help you.
- [04:17] #7: Remember to repurpose your content
- [04:51] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...