In episode #1226, we share the seven best lessons we learned from Sam Ovens’ presentation at our recent marketing workshop. We talk about money-draining tasks, distracting habits such as networking and cooking, and tips for practicing a healthy diet. We also share his lessons for optimizing your business through testimonials, thinking ahead, and obsessing over minor tweaks. Sam makes $36 million per year using techniques like these, so it would probably be a good idea if you checked out this episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Lessons We Learned From Sam Ovens.
- [01:20] How networking can be a distraction from focussing on one’s business.
- [02:14] The value of quitting -$100 per hour activities such as drinking alcohol.
- [03:04] Get more energy from plant-based, non-processed foods, and fasting intermittently.
- [04:30] Using a food delivery service such as Thistle to cut out time spent cooking.
- [05:22] The success that comes by fine-tuning whichever of your campaigns is working best.
- [06:35] Evolve your business through future-focused thinking and observing great leaders.
- [07:40] The 3586 impromptu testimonials Sam has and how they create trust in his business.
- [09:33] That’s it for today!
- [09:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...