In episode #1221, we talk about the seven lessons we learned hosting our own mastermind! We had such a blast hosting this event, meeting all the attendees, and listening to the great speakers, so we thought we would share the seven biggest takeaways we got from the experience. Tune in to hear about raising capital, hosting dinners, growing a following and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons We Learned from a Mastermind.
- [00:33] The mastermind we hosted recently and the great time we had!
- [01:28] Attendees and the amazing quality of people who were there.
- [02:05] The democratization of capital and the different ways to raise funds.
- [03:08] Benefits of purchasing sites from non-profits.
- [04:12] Getting out there and doing in-person, active events.
- [05:16] A simple way to grow your Instagram following today!
- [06:14] Using dinners for mingling and networking of participants.
- [07:01] Staying open to taking and giving help in the business world.
- [09:16] Optimize yourself for best performance!
- [10:32] That is it for today!
- [10:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Howards Marks
- Activision Blizzard
- Fulcrum Events
- Jayson Gaignard
- Tony Robbins
- Dan Sullivan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...