In episode #1221, we talk about the seven lessons we learned hosting our own mastermind! We had such a blast hosting this event, meeting all the attendees, and listening to the great speakers, so we thought we would share the seven biggest takeaways we got from the experience. Tune in to hear about raising capital, hosting dinners, growing a following and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons We Learned from a Mastermind.
- [00:33] The mastermind we hosted recently and the great time we had!
- [01:28] Attendees and the amazing quality of people who were there.
- [02:05] The democratization of capital and the different ways to raise funds.
- [03:08] Benefits of purchasing sites from non-profits.
- [04:12] Getting out there and doing in-person, active events.
- [05:16] A simple way to grow your Instagram following today!
- [06:14] Using dinners for mingling and networking of participants.
- [07:01] Staying open to taking and giving help in the business world.
- [09:16] Optimize yourself for best performance!
- [10:32] That is it for today!
- [10:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Howards Marks
- Activision Blizzard
- Fulcrum Events
- Jayson Gaignard
- Tony Robbins
- Dan Sullivan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...