In episode #1161, we share 7 tips for LinkedIn marketing as you prepare for 2020. These tips can get your content and engagement all the way up, shared and gaining traction as you build your profile and business. Tune in to hear about tagging, channel partners, LinkedIn Live and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Help You in 2020.
- [00:31] LinkedIn Live just launched!
- [02:35] Publish content on LinkedIn; videos, articles and other kinds of text-based content.
- [02:39] Tag usage when posting content.
- [03:03] Building channel partners and finding similar businesses and people.
- [04:12] Involving friends, associates and influencers in order to drum up engagement.
- [05:12] Reaching out to contacts to share you content on their profile.
- [06:58] Using LinkedIn Recruiter for starting conversations.
- [07:32] That is it for today!
- [07:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...