In episode #1161, we share 7 tips for LinkedIn marketing as you prepare for 2020. These tips can get your content and engagement all the way up, shared and gaining traction as you build your profile and business. Tune in to hear about tagging, channel partners, LinkedIn Live and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Help You in 2020.
- [00:31] LinkedIn Live just launched!
- [02:35] Publish content on LinkedIn; videos, articles and other kinds of text-based content.
- [02:39] Tag usage when posting content.
- [03:03] Building channel partners and finding similar businesses and people.
- [04:12] Involving friends, associates and influencers in order to drum up engagement.
- [05:12] Reaching out to contacts to share you content on their profile.
- [06:58] Using LinkedIn Recruiter for starting conversations.
- [07:32] That is it for today!
- [07:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...