In episode #1161, we share 7 tips for LinkedIn marketing as you prepare for 2020. These tips can get your content and engagement all the way up, shared and gaining traction as you build your profile and business. Tune in to hear about tagging, channel partners, LinkedIn Live and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Help You in 2020.
- [00:31] LinkedIn Live just launched!
- [02:35] Publish content on LinkedIn; videos, articles and other kinds of text-based content.
- [02:39] Tag usage when posting content.
- [03:03] Building channel partners and finding similar businesses and people.
- [04:12] Involving friends, associates and influencers in order to drum up engagement.
- [05:12] Reaching out to contacts to share you content on their profile.
- [06:58] Using LinkedIn Recruiter for starting conversations.
- [07:32] That is it for today!
- [07:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...