In episode #1161, we share 7 tips for LinkedIn marketing as you prepare for 2020. These tips can get your content and engagement all the way up, shared and gaining traction as you build your profile and business. Tune in to hear about tagging, channel partners, LinkedIn Live and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Help You in 2020.
- [00:31] LinkedIn Live just launched!
- [02:35] Publish content on LinkedIn; videos, articles and other kinds of text-based content.
- [02:39] Tag usage when posting content.
- [03:03] Building channel partners and finding similar businesses and people.
- [04:12] Involving friends, associates and influencers in order to drum up engagement.
- [05:12] Reaching out to contacts to share you content on their profile.
- [06:58] Using LinkedIn Recruiter for starting conversations.
- [07:32] That is it for today!
- [07:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...