In episode #657, Eric and Neil count out the 7 LinkedIn marketing tricks you must use. Tune in to hear what you could be doing do boost your visibility on LinkedIn.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 LinkedIn Marketing Tricks That You Have to Deploy
- [00:33] Tip 1: Consistently post videos to YouTube and make sure you link to them through LinkedIn (LinkedIn tends to promote video content).
- [01:05] Tip 2: Use LinkedIn Autofill as a means to get people on your email list with minimal effort on their part.
- [01:45] Tip 3: Videos ads for LinkedIn are expensive, but well worth it.
- [02:20] Tip 4: Don’t post as often on LinkedIn. Only post your best content.
- [03:23] Tip 5: Use Duck Soup or LinkedIn Helper when visiting profiles: it collects their info for later contact.
- [04:07] Tip 6: Make sure your profile is set to let people know you are looking for full-time work.
- [05:05] Tip 7: Growth Pods came from Instagram, but are now available on LinkedIn. It’s a way to boost your likes and visibility. Band together with similar people and like each other’s posts.
- [06:20] That’s all for today!
- [06:27] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...