In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average to great and give your numbers a big boost. Tune in to hear all seven and get your copy up to scratch and then some!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Little-Known Copywriting Hacks.
- [00:35] You do not need to be an amazing writer — the key is answering objections.
- [01:22] Sentiment analysis tools can be your best friend!
- [01:52] Timing and placement; showing the right thing at the right time.
- [02:35] Creating swipe files and taking note of good pattern interruptors.
- [03:26] The importance of headlines and using multiple variations for the same content.
- [03:50] Utilizing the Breakthrough Advertising framework — top to bottom conversion.
- [04:41] A picture says a thousand words; using images to enhance your message.
- [05:21] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...