In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average to great and give your numbers a big boost. Tune in to hear all seven and get your copy up to scratch and then some!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Little-Known Copywriting Hacks.
- [00:35] You do not need to be an amazing writer — the key is answering objections.
- [01:22] Sentiment analysis tools can be your best friend!
- [01:52] Timing and placement; showing the right thing at the right time.
- [02:35] Creating swipe files and taking note of good pattern interruptors.
- [03:26] The importance of headlines and using multiple variations for the same content.
- [03:50] Utilizing the Breakthrough Advertising framework — top to bottom conversion.
- [04:41] A picture says a thousand words; using images to enhance your message.
- [05:21] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...