7 Marketing Apps and Tools We’re Excited About for 2021
In episode #1635, you will hear about the seven marketing apps and tools we are excited about this year. We talk about Copysmith, SparkToro, and Descript, among others, and share why they are some of the best in the business. To hear more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Apps and Tools We’re Excited About for 2021.
- [00:30] Number one: Copysmith, a tool that can help with captions and headlines.
- [00:50] Number two: SparkToro, a platform that helps you discover what your audience reads
- [01:32] Number three: AlsoAsked, which allows you to discover questions people are asking.
- [01:58] Number four: Clubhouse, an easy way to get followers if you have time.
- [02:14] Number five: Exploding Topics, which gives you insights into trending topics.
- [02:30] Number six: reMarkable, a modern note-taking paper replacement.
- [02:51] Number seven: Descript, a tool that helps streamline video and audio editing.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...