7 Marketing Apps and Tools We’re Excited About for 2021
In episode #1635, you will hear about the seven marketing apps and tools we are excited about this year. We talk about Copysmith, SparkToro, and Descript, among others, and share why they are some of the best in the business. To hear more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Apps and Tools We’re Excited About for 2021.
- [00:30] Number one: Copysmith, a tool that can help with captions and headlines.
- [00:50] Number two: SparkToro, a platform that helps you discover what your audience reads
- [01:32] Number three: AlsoAsked, which allows you to discover questions people are asking.
- [01:58] Number four: Clubhouse, an easy way to get followers if you have time.
- [02:14] Number five: Exploding Topics, which gives you insights into trending topics.
- [02:30] Number six: reMarkable, a modern note-taking paper replacement.
- [02:51] Number seven: Descript, a tool that helps streamline video and audio editing.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...