7 Marketing Predictions
In episode #1696, we give you our seven marketing predictions for this year and the next few to follow. You will hear us talk about an NFT bubble, the explosion of voice search, and the rise of the community as a moat. We also foresee people building media companies before businesses, podcasts overtaking video, more M&A activity, and greater restrictions around tracking. Get your seven marketing trends today on Marketing School.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Predictions.
- [00:30] We will see an NFT bubble in the short-term.
- [00:59] Voice search commerce will explode.
- [01:30] Communities are stronger than audiences.
- [02:03] People will build media companies before they build businesses.
- [02:49] You will see a lot more M&A activity.
- [03:21] Podcasts will overtake video.
- [04:07] Tracking will subside more and more.
- [04:47] That is it for today!
- [04:48] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...