7 Marketing Predictions
In episode #1696, we give you our seven marketing predictions for this year and the next few to follow. You will hear us talk about an NFT bubble, the explosion of voice search, and the rise of the community as a moat. We also foresee people building media companies before businesses, podcasts overtaking video, more M&A activity, and greater restrictions around tracking. Get your seven marketing trends today on Marketing School.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Predictions.
- [00:30] We will see an NFT bubble in the short-term.
- [00:59] Voice search commerce will explode.
- [01:30] Communities are stronger than audiences.
- [02:03] People will build media companies before they build businesses.
- [02:49] You will see a lot more M&A activity.
- [03:21] Podcasts will overtake video.
- [04:07] Tracking will subside more and more.
- [04:47] That is it for today!
- [04:48] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...