7 Marketing Predictions
In episode #1696, we give you our seven marketing predictions for this year and the next few to follow. You will hear us talk about an NFT bubble, the explosion of voice search, and the rise of the community as a moat. We also foresee people building media companies before businesses, podcasts overtaking video, more M&A activity, and greater restrictions around tracking. Get your seven marketing trends today on Marketing School.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Predictions.
- [00:30] We will see an NFT bubble in the short-term.
- [00:59] Voice search commerce will explode.
- [01:30] Communities are stronger than audiences.
- [02:03] People will build media companies before they build businesses.
- [02:49] You will see a lot more M&A activity.
- [03:21] Podcasts will overtake video.
- [04:07] Tracking will subside more and more.
- [04:47] That is it for today!
- [04:48] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...