In episode #1029, we discuss 7 tasks you shouldn’t outsource. Tune in to hear what you really need to keep in-house.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Marketing Tasks You Should Never Outsource
- [00:35] 1: Data science.
- [01:05] You need to personally track your numbers, otherwise you will have trouble reaching goals.
- [01:20] 2: Podcast recording.
- [01:30] Record in-house, because you can’t rely on the quality of outsourced audio.
- [01:52] 3: Copywriting.
- [02:50] 4: Video.
- [03:08] The videographer will be working on other things and won’t be focused on your project.
- [03:45] 5: Chat bots.
- [04:03] If you and your team respond to the chats, you’ll have a better conversion and customer satisfaction rate.
- [04:46] 6: Experimentation.
- [04:55] Anyone can run tests for you, but only you know what you really need to test.
- [05:25] Don’t outsource innovation.
- [05:56] 7: Social media.
- [06:10] You need to know what’s going on there and interact with your clients in a substantive way.
- [06:27] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...