In episode #2084, Neil and Eric talk about 7 Marketing Tools For Q3 2022. Discover the best new tools for managing your social media, including Taplio for all your LinkedIn needs as well as Tweet Hunter for scheduling and managing tweets, threads, and more. Learn how Orbit.love can help you organize your community and how Commsor unlocks the power of community-led growth. For all the latest on tips, tools, and gadgets, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Tools For Q3 2022.
- [00:25] Learn how Tweet Hunter allows you to schedule tweets, threads, and more.
- [01:01] The benefits of Sprout Social in managing social media for any enterprise company.
- [01:22] How Taplio can help you manage your LinkedIn posts.
- [01:52] Quickly and easily automate your favorite apps and devices with IFTTT (If This Then That).
- [02:09] Why Orbit.love is a great tool for community management.
- [03:01] Why Kickbox is a fantastic tool for managing your email marketing.
- [03:31] How Commsor unlocks the power of Community-Led Growth.
- [03:52] That’s it for today! Go to school.io/talent to learn how you can join our Talent Collective!
- [04:22] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tweet Hunter
- Sprout Social
- Meet Edgar
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...