In episode #1127, we share 7 marketing tools for the second half of 2019. Tune in to hear what tools you should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Seven Marketing Tools for the Second Half of 2019
- [00:30] Number 1: Rafflepress is a new WordPress plugin that allows you to run contests.
- [00:54] Number 2: Google Data Studio allows you to create custom reports and dashboards from your existing Google data sources.
- [01:28] Number 3: Pattern89 does artificial intelligence for Facebook ads and YouTube to help you optimize your advertising.
- [01:46] Companies see an average of a 21% performance improvement on their Facebook ads using Pattern89.
- [01:53] Number 4: Jetson AI allows you to sell your products or services through voice search on home consoles like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- [02:51] Number 5: Hull.io is a customer data platform that uses the data you already have to generate leads for your business and build outreach strategies around them.
- [03:41] Eric recommends that only businesses with at least five figures of monthly website traffic consider using this tool because they will benefit most from it.
- [03:56] Number 6: Price Intelligently Calculator from ProfitWell is a tool to help you calculate the best pricing strategy for your business to help you make the maximum amount of money.
- [04:25] Their price optimization typically leads to a 15% increase in new revenue.
- [04:49] Number 7 is Intercom, an all-in-one customer engagement tool that lets you chat with them directly, create email campaigns, show them specifically tailored content, and more.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45]To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...