In episode #1127, we share 7 marketing tools for the second half of 2019. Tune in to hear what tools you should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Seven Marketing Tools for the Second Half of 2019
- [00:30] Number 1: Rafflepress is a new WordPress plugin that allows you to run contests.
- [00:54] Number 2: Google Data Studio allows you to create custom reports and dashboards from your existing Google data sources.
- [01:28] Number 3: Pattern89 does artificial intelligence for Facebook ads and YouTube to help you optimize your advertising.
- [01:46] Companies see an average of a 21% performance improvement on their Facebook ads using Pattern89.
- [01:53] Number 4: Jetson AI allows you to sell your products or services through voice search on home consoles like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- [02:51] Number 5: Hull.io is a customer data platform that uses the data you already have to generate leads for your business and build outreach strategies around them.
- [03:41] Eric recommends that only businesses with at least five figures of monthly website traffic consider using this tool because they will benefit most from it.
- [03:56] Number 6: Price Intelligently Calculator from ProfitWell is a tool to help you calculate the best pricing strategy for your business to help you make the maximum amount of money.
- [04:25] Their price optimization typically leads to a 15% increase in new revenue.
- [04:49] Number 7 is Intercom, an all-in-one customer engagement tool that lets you chat with them directly, create email campaigns, show them specifically tailored content, and more.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45]To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...