In episode #1127, we share 7 marketing tools for the second half of 2019. Tune in to hear what tools you should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Seven Marketing Tools for the Second Half of 2019
- [00:30] Number 1: Rafflepress is a new WordPress plugin that allows you to run contests.
- [00:54] Number 2: Google Data Studio allows you to create custom reports and dashboards from your existing Google data sources.
- [01:28] Number 3: Pattern89 does artificial intelligence for Facebook ads and YouTube to help you optimize your advertising.
- [01:46] Companies see an average of a 21% performance improvement on their Facebook ads using Pattern89.
- [01:53] Number 4: Jetson AI allows you to sell your products or services through voice search on home consoles like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- [02:51] Number 5: Hull.io is a customer data platform that uses the data you already have to generate leads for your business and build outreach strategies around them.
- [03:41] Eric recommends that only businesses with at least five figures of monthly website traffic consider using this tool because they will benefit most from it.
- [03:56] Number 6: Price Intelligently Calculator from ProfitWell is a tool to help you calculate the best pricing strategy for your business to help you make the maximum amount of money.
- [04:25] Their price optimization typically leads to a 15% increase in new revenue.
- [04:49] Number 7 is Intercom, an all-in-one customer engagement tool that lets you chat with them directly, create email campaigns, show them specifically tailored content, and more.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45]To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...