In episode #998, we discuss 7 marketing tools that we love right now. Tune in to hear which new tools we think are the best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Marketing Tools That We Love
- [00:35] 1: Cameo.
- [01:00] It’s a service where you pay famous people for personal messages.
- [02:45] 2: Wayback Machine.
- [02:55] Eric has been doing a lot of A/B testing lately.
- [03:20] He has been using this tool to look at all the variations of web pages and ads people have run over time.
- [04:20] 3: Livestorm.
- [04:35] Livestorm is a browser-based webinar tool.
- [04:50] Some like it better than Zoom.
- [05:10] 4: Kajabi.
- [05:30] Neil has been using this to realize free content locked behind an email gateway.
- [06:24] 5: Formidable Forums.
- [06:40] This is a way to make forums flexible.
- [06:58] 6: Content Explorer.
- [07:09] Great for checking in with competitors.
- [08:32] 7: Chartable.
- [08:43] This tool helps you see how you are trending on different podcast platforms.
- [08:57] That’s it for today!
- [09:17] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...