In episode #998, we discuss 7 marketing tools that we love right now. Tune in to hear which new tools we think are the best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Marketing Tools That We Love
- [00:35] 1: Cameo.
- [01:00] It’s a service where you pay famous people for personal messages.
- [02:45] 2: Wayback Machine.
- [02:55] Eric has been doing a lot of A/B testing lately.
- [03:20] He has been using this tool to look at all the variations of web pages and ads people have run over time.
- [04:20] 3: Livestorm.
- [04:35] Livestorm is a browser-based webinar tool.
- [04:50] Some like it better than Zoom.
- [05:10] 4: Kajabi.
- [05:30] Neil has been using this to realize free content locked behind an email gateway.
- [06:24] 5: Formidable Forums.
- [06:40] This is a way to make forums flexible.
- [06:58] 6: Content Explorer.
- [07:09] Great for checking in with competitors.
- [08:32] 7: Chartable.
- [08:43] This tool helps you see how you are trending on different podcast platforms.
- [08:57] That’s it for today!
- [09:17] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...