In episode #1455, we share the seven best tools for saving you a ton of time! From tools that help you to repurpose your content and automate your workflow to ones that offer graphic design solutions and help you identify decaying content, we have got you covered! Tune in to hear how you can spend your time on more important things by giving these tools a try!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Marketing Tools That Will Save You Tons of Time.
- [00:38] Repurpose House helps you chop your content into micro-content and various formats.
- [01:48] Program things without being a programmer using IFTTT’s amazing tool!
- [02:15] You can also use Zapier to connect your apps and automate workflows.
- [02:47] Consult Konstant Kreative for fast, creative graphic design solutions.
- [03:31] The benefits of using Google Data Studio as your marketing intelligence tool of choice.
- [04:50] Try Shuffle and Headliner to help you extract key content from your podcasts.
- [05:32] The free content decay tool by Clickflow allows you to update content appropriately.
- [06:51] Ubersuggest offers a free tool for doing keyword research.
- [07:52] That’s it for today!
- [07:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...