7 Marketing Tools to Help Level You Up
In episode #1713, Neil and Eric reveal seven marketing tools you need to have in your toolkit. Some of them are well-known while others are less spoken about, but all of them will help you get to the next level. Be sure to tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Tools to Help Level You Up.
- [00:29] Tool 1: Sendoso, the platform that allows you to send gifts.
- [00:52] Tool 2: Attentive, an innovative text messaging solution.
- [01:06] Tool 3: Audience, a platform that lets you produce hand-written notes at scale.
- [01:24] Tool 4: Google Data Studio, an underutilized business intelligence tool.
- [02:00] Tool 5: Revealbot, a powerful tool to help automate your ads.
- [02:31] Tool 6: PicSnippets, which lets you customize your emails.
- [02:54] Tool 7: Flick, a tool to help you manage Instagram hashtags.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...