In episode #1930, Neil and Eric talk about 7 marketing tools they’re excited about for 2022. There are a bunch of tools out there that can help you market your business more efficiently. From helping you organize your data seamlessly to marketing automation, there is something here for everyone. Tune in to get the inside scoop on the best marketing tools for 2022!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Tools We’re Excited About for 2022.
- [00:30] Why Mutiny HQ is a great tool for marketers to personalize websites.
- [01:15] How Jarvis can help you generate copy more quickly.
- [01:28] Use Grain to share Zoom footage or text quickly, easily, and efficiently.
- [02:23] Supermetrics is a fantastic way to organize your data.
- [02:39] DeScript is a great tool for podcasters to streamline their process.
- [03:00] Why UiPath is great for marketing automation.
- [03:55] Use PredictLeads as a useful tool for finding clients.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Mutiny HQ
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....