In Episode #462, Eric and Neil discuss 7 marketing tools you should be checking weekly. Check your ranking, keep track of HIT keywords, and know what your competition is up to so that you can stay ahead of the game!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Tools You Should Be Checking Weekly
- 00:32 – One is Google Analytics
- 00:43 – Two is SEMrush to track your competitors
- 00:56 – Three is AuthorityLabs which shows new keyword opportunities and great keywords you should be tracking
- 01:16 – Four is Ahrefs so you can identify the spammy sites
- 01:34 – Five is Google Trends which shows how you are trending over time
- 01:44 – Six is VaultPress which shows security issues
- 02:00 – Last is Google Search Console
- 02:26 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:36 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Utilize tools to help you keep up to date on your website’s performance.
- Check your competitor’s performance so you keep yourself aware of their latest updates.
- Consistently tracking your metrics will make it easier for you to make the right adjustments for your website.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...