In episode #1228, we discuss seven marketing trends that we see happening in 2020! 2019 has been a wild year and some things are falling by the wayside, while others are on the up. Our big predictions are the rise of voice search, tiered monetization, TikTok, business intelligence, AI, new communication strategies, and the only moat that will still exist in marketing! Tune in to sharpen your perspectives about what 2020 could bring you and vice versa.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Marketing Trends for 2020.
- [00:30] How and why you should become compatible with voice search.
- [01:07] Ways that tiered monetization audience/creator arrangements have room to grow.
- [02:20] Why to focus on business intelligence and not just front end analytics.
- [03:27] The value of utilizing AI in any way possible for business optimization.
- [04:15] A drop in the effectiveness of email communication and how to get past it.
- [05:14] Why leveraging TikTok is still a great idea.
- [05:49] Personal brands are the only way to ward off other companies from copying you exactly.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Jetson AI
- Leveling Up
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Prime
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...