In episode #1901, Neil and Eric talk about 7 Marketing Trends for 2022 & Beyond. We take a look at the rise in new technologies like NFTs, DAOs and how they’ll become more mainstream in 2022, as well as what we are expecting from more established platforms like YouTube, Twitter, and podcasting.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Trends for 2022 & Beyond.
- [00:37] Trend one: NFTs as a marketing strategy, like Gary Vaynerchuk’s VeeFriends, are expected to become much more mainstream.
- [01:23] Trend two: people and companies increasingly using tools as a form of marketing.
- [01:57] Trend three: decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
- [03:43] Trend four: the rise of voice commerce outside of the US and UK and its integration into new products and markets.
- [04:42] Trend five: YouTube will continue to grow and become more important.
- [05:38] Trend six: podcasting will become more competitive and saturate nearing the end of 2022.
- [06:31] Trend seven: Twitter as a space to collaborate and create amazing relationships.
- [07:48] That’s it for today!
- [07:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...