7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021
In episode #16, we share seven marketing trends we’re excited about for 2021! We discuss the prospects of Instagram Live interviews, the resurgence of email newsletters, YouTube, and the ever-present power of community building. For these and more, tune in to hear why you should be excited too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021.
- [00:29] The possibilities of recording on Clubhouse; even more to look forward to!
- [00:52] Instagram Live interviews and why we can expect more and more of these.
- [01:17] The power of community and the rising tied that raises all boats.
- [01:53] Why free tools might surpass the popularity of content marketing this year.
- [02:19] The comeback course that email newsletters are on right now.
- [02:57] The steady and strong rise of voice technology and particularly voice search.
- [03:50] What’s old is now new; the continued value and growth of YouTube.
- [04:18] That is it for today!
- [04:20] Go to https://www.levelingup.com/ to learn more about Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...