7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021
In episode #16, we share seven marketing trends we’re excited about for 2021! We discuss the prospects of Instagram Live interviews, the resurgence of email newsletters, YouTube, and the ever-present power of community building. For these and more, tune in to hear why you should be excited too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021.
- [00:29] The possibilities of recording on Clubhouse; even more to look forward to!
- [00:52] Instagram Live interviews and why we can expect more and more of these.
- [01:17] The power of community and the rising tied that raises all boats.
- [01:53] Why free tools might surpass the popularity of content marketing this year.
- [02:19] The comeback course that email newsletters are on right now.
- [02:57] The steady and strong rise of voice technology and particularly voice search.
- [03:50] What’s old is now new; the continued value and growth of YouTube.
- [04:18] That is it for today!
- [04:20] Go to https://www.levelingup.com/ to learn more about Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...