7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021
In episode #16, we share seven marketing trends we’re excited about for 2021! We discuss the prospects of Instagram Live interviews, the resurgence of email newsletters, YouTube, and the ever-present power of community building. For these and more, tune in to hear why you should be excited too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for 2021.
- [00:29] The possibilities of recording on Clubhouse; even more to look forward to!
- [00:52] Instagram Live interviews and why we can expect more and more of these.
- [01:17] The power of community and the rising tied that raises all boats.
- [01:53] Why free tools might surpass the popularity of content marketing this year.
- [02:19] The comeback course that email newsletters are on right now.
- [02:57] The steady and strong rise of voice technology and particularly voice search.
- [03:50] What’s old is now new; the continued value and growth of YouTube.
- [04:18] That is it for today!
- [04:20] Go to https://www.levelingup.com/ to learn more about Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...