In episode #2047, Neil and Eric discuss 7 networking strategies to connect with world-class people. We all have different ways of connecting with people. Based on whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert you’ll have a certain preference for which type of social situations allow you to feel most comfortable in. Tune in to hear Neil and Eric’s tried and true methods for connecting with world-class people and building deeper relationships.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Networking Strategies To Connect With World-class People.
- [00:30] Why hosting dinners are a great way to connect with people.
- [01:15] Connect with people online and build deeper relationships by addressing their online problems.
- [01:32] Follow up after meeting someone and deepen that relationship.
- [02:04] Provide thoughtful and well-crafted responses to high-profile tweets.
- [02:23] How to use DMs on different platforms to connect with people.
- [03:14] How to use interviews to connect with other people and expand your network.
- [03:31] Use a CRM tool to remind you to connect with people.
- [04:48] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:52] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...