In episode #2047, Neil and Eric discuss 7 networking strategies to connect with world-class people. We all have different ways of connecting with people. Based on whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert you’ll have a certain preference for which type of social situations allow you to feel most comfortable in. Tune in to hear Neil and Eric’s tried and true methods for connecting with world-class people and building deeper relationships.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Networking Strategies To Connect With World-class People.
- [00:30] Why hosting dinners are a great way to connect with people.
- [01:15] Connect with people online and build deeper relationships by addressing their online problems.
- [01:32] Follow up after meeting someone and deepen that relationship.
- [02:04] Provide thoughtful and well-crafted responses to high-profile tweets.
- [02:23] How to use DMs on different platforms to connect with people.
- [03:14] How to use interviews to connect with other people and expand your network.
- [03:31] Use a CRM tool to remind you to connect with people.
- [04:48] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:52] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...